23 November 2008

Let To Know Me!!

1] Who has your heart?
~My parent..My frenz..MyHoney..My Self..huhuhu
2] How did you wake up early morning?
~By Clock..My Housemate..
3] Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
~ Sunset
4] Are you wearing any clothing items?
~For sure
5] What did you do On 21st Of November?
~ Rehearsal and Late for the Convocation..
6] Who was the last person you kissed?
~My Self...hahahaha
7] Would you kiss that person, again?
~ For Sure ,,There is no probs!
8] Did you brush your teeth early morning?
~Of Course..
9] Have you ever been on the radio?
~Campus Radio..Hofm Studio..
10] Are You Liar?
~Nope..
11] Do you like honey?
~Sometime..
12] What’s the last thing you broke?
~My Mother Flower Vase..huhu..But I dont Admit it..how could me..hahaha
13] Do you know ur girlfriend well?
~Yup..sometime i know more than her..
14] Did you like singing?
~Yup..
15] What the Title is it?
~ My Baby You..Teenager..One Night To Remember..Tanpa..Its Gonna Be Me..
16] How many letters are there in your last name?
~Lucky no7
17] Why U Join This Blog?
~ Just Looking Around..hehe..
19] Do you have any tattoos or hennas?
~Nope..Its Suck!!
20] Do you live near your best friend?
~No..Yup..Ops.. I dont Know what the distance we're..
21] Are you a Bon Jovi fan?
~Nope
22] Can you play guitar?
~A Bit
23] Do you believe in love?
~Someimes i do,but sometimes i dont..
24] Do you like basketball?
~Yup,But i cant play like micheal jordan..
25] Last time you went out of the city?
~2week Ago
26] What type of your hp?
~N96i (Nokia connecting People)
27] What Type Of Your Camera?
~ Nikon Dslr300
~Compact Digital Sony Cybershot
28] What Brand U Almost Trust?
~Louis Vuittion
~Adidas
~Converse
~D&G
29] How Many Shoes U have?
~4 Only
30] What The Last Wish U Hope On Your Birthday?
~My Healty
~My Parents Healthy
~My Frenz Healty
Lastly..My Wealthy..hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For The Comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

its finallly reveal...