06 May 2010

I Want My life Glad Tidings

Very bored with my life .. I feel like out of the real world .. but I have many responsibilities to my family .. .. people around me .. the most important part of myself. ya me!I am a very hungry for love .. do not misunderstand .. love is the common right? heheh ...any suggestions for me .. I never kept finding new hobbies to keep spare ..yes .. the business is the most interesting thing about my interests .. I am very interested in the business environment .. I've been asleep only an hour for two days, in the business of all the problems ..
arrghhh! but my mum always nagling .. if I want to work with the government? My answer .. yes! I want my mum .. like really, but I was not given the opportunity .. besides I'm interested in business .. it's my time when I'm in business .. I am very excited .. I am so excited in the field of photography, it is synonymous with me .. you just have to pray all the best for me;)
My mother just smiled wide ... hehehe ..
love my Mum!

1 comment:

Thanks For The Comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

its finallly reveal...