06 May 2010

Talk About My Roxy



Hahahahaha .. now i can breathe long and giggles I'd be glad if a new life with the Roxy .. yes .. I was proud of her .. Roxy, a bit strange right name, but the full meaning of the coat ..
Roxy (D3000) at given by the Empress of the island of grain, it is not hahaha .. .. capiqa that name..long life Empress ;)  so long-winded list of names to get elected ... but Roxy still in my heart ...
Love you capiqa,, eheheh... . love Roxy Laa; )
Many of the functions of my camera celebration of my busy exploring .. la .. but I'm quite passionate with her .. hahah ..I am very interested in photography .. I pray for success in this area ..
I want to be one of the most influential in the field of photography .. yeah .. that my spirit ..
Anyone who want to be models for my introduction hah? please send full CV ... easy com .. just call me.ok?

2 comments:

Thanks For The Comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

its finallly reveal...